01243 532 635
8 West Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TD
At Marchwood we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In doing so we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that we and you have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings.
Our commitments to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges.
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a product.
- Only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options.
- Not recommend a product if we can’t find one we consider suitable.
- Encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand.
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford.
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage or meet a commitment under a policy.
- Let us know if there is there is any aspect of our service, or a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
Thank you for choosing Marchwood.
For unbiased consumer information on a range of financial products please visit www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk